Los angeles Construction Accident Lawyer
Protecting Your Right to Compensation as an Injured Employee
The dangers that exist on construction sites are well-known. On an average day, construction workers may operate heavy machinery and navigate exposed wires, high scaffolding and narrow trenches.
Although federal and state laws require employers to follow strict guidelines to protect workers, not all employers comply with regulations. When they cut corners on safety to increase profits, they put you at risk.
Our firm has successfully represented construction workers filing benefits claims and appealing to rejected claims. Our Los Angeles construction accident attorneys have also secured large settlements for third-party liability claims.
All of our lawyers are seasoned negotiators and skilled litigators, so we are equipped to defend your interests in and out of California courtrooms.
By Your Side For Any Complex Claim
We fight to secure compensation benefits for clients affected by preventable onsite accidents, which include:
- Falls from poorly secured scaffolding, ladders or other temporary elevated structures
- Slip-and-fall accidents as a result of uneven walking surfaces
- Falling tools, platforms or debris
- Crushing accidents from collapsed trenches
- Collisions with vehicles onsite
- Accidents caused by defective machinery
When construction accidents occur, they are often catastrophic or fatal. Our legal team has years of experience helping clients navigate the processes required to obtain compensation for traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), amputation, spinal trauma and other life-changing injuries.
Although your employer and your employer's insurer may challenge your claim, the truth is on your side. Depend on us to defend your interests.
Who is Liable for Construction Site Accidents?
When it comes to accidents on construction sites in California, those who may be held liable are:
- Construction company -- if you are a construction worker, the company you work for may be responsible
- Property owner -- if a dangerous element on the property caused or contributed to your accident, they may be held liable
- Product manufacturer -- if your injury was caused by defective machinery, tools, or contaminated materials, manufacturers may be responsible
Reach Out To Us Today
Our Los Angeles accident firm serves construction workers and their loved ones across the state. Connect with us over the phone at (888) 399-1007 or online via our below intake form. Your consultation is always free, so you have nothing to lose by talking to us.